10. Society and Social Organizations: Culture, Business Concepts and Economics, Education, Law, Politics and Government, Social Groups, and Organizations
General Personal Behavior, Character, Characteristics, Traits, and Skills
(1) cause (a society, for example) to change by the process of acculturation; change behavior to suit a new culture
(1) In most cases, by the third generation, most immigrant ethnic groups have begun to assimilate and acculturate, thus becoming more like members of the native population.
ADDUCE (also see Law)
(1) allege; bring forward; cite as evidence; lead to; present; put forward
(1) “Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect, but memory.” —Leonardo da Vinci