(1) attire; clothe someone, especially for military purposes; equip with clothing; outfit
(1) The R.O.T.C. must accouter their cadets well in order to show off their candidates.
Simile: “Both accoutered like young men.” —William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice III:iv
(1) deliver; direct; discourse; dispatch; direct one’s attention to; forward; lecture; remark; speak directly to; talk to; mark with destination; refer to
(1) Juan addressed the class about the importance of teamwork.
(2) accost; adopt; attend to; come to; concentrate on; deal with; focus on; take up