IN THIS CHAPTER
Printing handouts, notes, and outlines
Previewing your output
Showing your presentation on your computer screen or the big screen
Wrestling a projector into submission
Working in Presentation View
Showing your presentation online
- Overture, curtains, lights. This is it — the night of nights.
- No more rehearsing and nursing a part,
- We know every part by heart.
- Overture, curtains, lights. This is it, you’ll hit the heights.
- And oh, what heights we’ll hit,
- On with the show, this is it.
The old Bugs Bunny theme song (written by Mack David and Jerry Livingston) strikes a chord when your presentation is all finished and all that remains is to present it to your audience.
This chapter shows you how to finish the final preparations by printing ...