Chapter 5. Communicating the Change
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Define different styles of communicating
- Conduct an audience analysis as an input to your communication plan
- Conduct a vehicle analysis to determine the best methods for communicating
- Build feedback methods into your communication plan
- Create a communication plan
- Improve your ability to write change communication
Now that we have identified our key stakeholders, it's time to develop a plan for communicating with them.
Throughout this chapter, the major theme you will hear over and over is: "Communicate early. Communicate often. When you think you've communicated enough, ...