Ask for It
Here are some interview questions I suggest to help you formulate your expectations.
1. To what extent will we talk about my life plan and long-term priorities?
2. How will you help me to assess my current investments and make a plan going forward to identify the best strategy?
3. How does your business conduct reflect a long-term commitment to my personal and financial welfare?
4. How often should I be looking at my investments? How often should we evaluate them together?
5. What assessments should we be using?
6. How do I know you’re thinking about our whole family picture and not just the numbers?
7. How do I know you are keeping in step with our evolving goals?
8. How much time can I reasonably expect to have with you to discuss ...