We will discuss how to install and configure Tripwire on our Ubuntu system in the following steps:
- The first step will be to install the Tripwire package using apt-get, as shown here:
- During the installation process, it will show an information window. Click OK to continue.
- In the next window, select Internet Site for type of mail configuration and click Ok:
- In the next window, it will ask for system mail name. Enter the domain name of the system on which you are configuring Tripwire:
- Press Ok on the next screen to continue. ...