You'll start with an introduction to streaming data, the various challenges associated with it, some of its real-world business applications, and various windowing techniques. You'll then examine incremental and online learning algorithms, and the concept of model evaluation with streaming data and get introduced to the Scikit-Multiflow framework in Python. This is followed by a review of the various change detection/concept drift detection algorithms and the implementation of various datasets using Scikit-Multiflow.
Introduction to the various supervised and unsupervised algorithms for streaming data, and their implementation on various datasets using Python are also covered. The book concludes by briefly covering other open-source tools available for streaming data such as Spark, MOA (Massive Online Analysis), Kafka, and more.
- Understand machine learning with streaming data concepts
- Review incremental and online learning
- Develop models for detecting concept drift
- Explore techniques for classification, regression, and ensemble learning in streaming data contexts
- Apply best practices for debugging and validating machine learning models in streaming data context
- Get introduced to other open-source frameworks for handling streaming data.
- Title: Practical Machine Learning for Streaming Data with Python: Design, Develop, and Validate Online Learning Models
- Release date: April 2021
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484268674
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 3rd Edition
Through a recent series of breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Learning SQL, 3rd Edition
As data floods into your company, you need to put it to work right away—and SQL …
Practices of the Python Pro
Practices of the Python Pro teaches you to design and write professional-quality software that’s understandable, maintainable, …