Identifying Work-related Problems
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Name and describe the two stages of problem identification.
• Distinguish between problems and distractions.
• Use the problem-solving tree to track the steps you need to solve your own work-related problem.
• List the four key work situations covered in this course and the typical work-related problems associated with each, and identify which of the four are relevant to you in your current job.
• Use the Do You Really Have a Problem? checklist to determine whether you have a work-related problem.
PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION ...