Duarte, Nancy. HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press, 2012.
Terrified of speaking in front of a group? Or simply looking to polish your skills? No matter where you are on the spectrum, this guide will take the pain out of presentations by giving you the confidence and tools you need to get results. Written by presentation expert Nancy Duarte, the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations will help you:
• Win over tough crowds.
• Organize a coherent narrative.
• Create powerful messages and visuals.
• Connect with and engage your audience.
• Show people why your ideas matter to them.
• Strike the right tone, in any situation.
Harvard Business School Publishing. Harvard Business Essentials: Business ...