- Modular. A sequence of similar parts, units, or components in which the order of the units is interchangeable.
- Chronological. Organizes clusters of ideas along a timeline, reflecting events in the order in which they occurred or might occur.
- Physical. Organizes clusters of ideas according to their physical or geographic location.
- Spatial. Organizes ideas conceptually, according to a physical metaphor or analogy, providing a spatial arrangement of your topics.
- Problem/Solution. Organizes the presentation around a problem and the solution offered by you or your company.
- Issues/Actions. Organizes the presentation around one or more issues and the actions you propose to address them.
- Opportunity/Leverage. Organizes ...
Get Presenting to Win: The Art of Telling Your Story now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.