PRINCE2 EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Understand the purpose of the Plans theme.
- Understand the different levels of plans recommended by PRINCE2.
- Know that there are three levels of plans recommended by PRINCE2: the Project Plan, Stage Plans, and Team Plans.
- Understand the purpose and interrelationship between the three levels of plans.
- Understand the purpose of the Exception Plan and its interrelationship with the other levels of plans.
- Know the recommended composition of a plan.
- Know in which processes the different levels of plans are developed, used, and reviewed.
- Know which roles are responsible for developing, using, and reviewing the different levels of plans.
- Know the four tasks of product-based ...