Organizational Systems, Structure, and Design
After going through this chapter, you will be able to understand:
- the systems view of organizations
- the organizational structure and its relationship with the systems
- the various principles of organizational systems
- the viable systems approach in an organization
- socio-technical systems thinking
- the business process approach to an organization
- the relationship of organizational culture to organizational design
Systems Drive Results
Cisco Systems, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Internet infrastructure. Cisco's organizational transformation was achieved primarily by incubating future leaders within the organization and empowering them to drive the organization through change. To achieve ...
Get Principles of Management: Text and Cases now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.