How the Cell Fits Together
In this chapter, you’re going to take a detailed look at cells and how they work. In order to be able to customize them, it’s important to understand the anatomy of cells, and how they’re created and reused.
You’ll see the following:
- The internal structure of a cell
- The standard cell types that come for free with
- The configuration of default cell content
- The use of accessory views
- The creation and reuse of cells
This covers everything you need to know in order to create default-styled cells and perform basic configuration of them. Configuring cells is often a case of knowing when to intervene in the creation and reuse process. Later in Chapters 8 and 9, you’ll build on this when you create ...