Tables in WatchKit
In this chapter, you’re going to look at how to create, configure, and use the table control that forms part of WatchKit.
WatchKit is designed for the small, low-powered Apple Watch, so the WKInterfaceTable control is much less powerful than UITableView, but nonetheless it can be used to present table-based information and act as a navigation interface.
You’ll look at the following:
- The anatomy of the WatchKit table and the WKInterfaceTable class
- How to create and configure table rows in Storyboards
- How to create and configure row controller classes
- How to configure tables with data at runtime
- How to respond to user interaction with the WatchKit table
- How to use WatchKit tables as a navigation interface.