1) GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
When you are shooting on location, whether interior or exterior, safety and security should be at the forefront of concerns for production. Many reported personal injuries, thefts of personal property, damage to equipment and locations, and other costly incidents often come as a result of insufficient safety and security measures.
- Assign a member of your crew to act as a “safety officer” on all shoots.
- Bring a basic first-aid kit to every production or, where applicable, inquire as to where the first-aid kit is located.
- The director and crew must correct any safety issues brought to their attention immediately.
- Verbalize whenever possible so that others can be warned or updated as to your ...