Chapter 4. Restoring an Azure SQL Database
Azure SQL Database has the following restore options:
- Point-in-Time restore
- Restore a deleted database
- Geo-Restore a database
- Restore a database from Azure Vault
- Import a BACPAC
The restore can be performed using the Azure portal, PowerShell, Azure CLI, or Azure SDK.
This chapter teaches you the differences between the multiple restore types and how to perform a restore.
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Use Point-in-Time restore to recover from unexpected data modifications
- Restore a deleted database using the Azure portal
- Learn about using Geo-Restore on a database
- Restore ...