WHAT'S IN THIS CHAPTER?
- Understanding the window object, the core of the BOM
- Controlling windows and pop-ups
- Page information from the location object
- Using the navigator object to learn about the browser
- Manipulating the browser history stack with the history object
WROX.COM DOWNLOADS FOR THIS CHAPTER
Please note that all the code examples for this chapter are available as a part of this chapter's code download on the book's website at
THE WINDOW OBJECT
At the core of the BOM is the
window object, which represents an instance of the browser. The
Global object. This means ...