Getting Started with SQL Server HA and DR
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Describe high availability and disaster recovery
- Explain the different HA and DR concepts and terminology
- Describe the different HA and DR solutions available in SQL Server
- Describe replication concepts and terminology
- Describe the different types of replication
- Configure and troubleshoot snapshot replication
This lesson will discuss the common concepts related to high availability and disaster recovery. We will then see how to configure snapshot replication.
Business continuity is of utmost importance in today's world. An application downtime that's even as low as a few minutes may result in potential revenue ...