OSIM USER STORIES
The following is a list of user stories for the OSIM application. Notice that they describe only the system's desired functionality, not how it should be implemented. It's up to you to make that decision. Make a copy of the OSIM application, and start implementing these user stories. Add some user stories of your own if you feel you need to practice a specific area. When you are done and have shown the code to someone else, throw it out and start over.
- The user must be able to log into the application and be authenticated.
- The user must be able to log out of the application.
- The user must be able to view a list of available item types.
- The user must be able to add item types to the system.
- The user must be able to delete item types from the system.
- The user must be able to log in new inventory and record the quantity received.
- The user must be able to log out inventory as being distributed.
- The system must keep track of what supplies (type and quantity) are distributed to which department.
- The system must keep track of a per-item internal price for each item type (the price the supply department charges other departments for supplies).
- The system must keep a running total of current inventory.
- The system must keep a running total of each department's monthly supply bill.
- The system must allow users to specify a reorder level for each item type.
- The system must alert the users when the current stock of an item type has fallen below the reorder level.
- The system ...