Stream Interface Drivers
WHAT’S IN THIS CHAPTER?
- Loading drivers
- Understanding Stream Driver Architecture
- Using Stream Driver functions
- Loading and unloading Stream Drivers
- Exploring Stream Driver configuration and context
- Using Stream Driver IO
- Defining Power management
Stream interface drivers are the most common type of drivers implemented in Windows Embedded Compact 7. This chapter is a deep dive into the detail that you may need for implementing fully functional Stream Drivers. At the end is simple console application that tests for the presence of a Stream Driver.