Stream Driver API and Device Driver Testing
WHAT’S IN THIS CHAPTER?
- Introducing operating system and device build configurations
- Debugging a device driver with breakpoints
- Using Debug macros
- Using Remote Tools with device drivers
- Generating the Stream Driver API and Test applications
- Introducing the Windows Embedded Test Kit (CTK)
In the previous few chapters, the focus was on developing the stream driver. This chapter focuses on testing a stream driver using applications that implement the stream API and Platform Builder driver test features.