Modeling with Simulink®
After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- make simple and complex models in Simulink
- create subsystems and mask them
- use MATLAB® Blocksets and Toolboxes
- create physical models for real life systems
- create Graphical User Interface (GUI) with MATLAB
Simulink is a graphical extension to MATLAB for problem solving, modeling, and simulation of systems. In Simulink, the system equations are represented on the screen as block diagrams. The component blocks include sources, integrator blocks, transfer functions, summing junctions, measurement blocks, and so on, as per the requirement of a specific system. Simulink is integrated with MATLAB and data can be easily transferred between programs. ...