In This Chapter
• Discover the essential components for successfully managing stakeholder expectations
• Understand why managing expectations is not the same as managing scope
• Find out the four critical aspects of stakeholder expectations
• Understand why completing a project on time, on budget, and within scope does not guarantee success
• Learn why many expectation issues originate during requirements definition
• Review proven guidelines to better requirements definition and management
Do you believe that managing stakeholders’ expectations is nothing more than properly managing project scope? Do you believe that managing stakeholders’ expectations is nothing more than effective project communications? Do you ...