19. Keys to Better Project Team Performance
In This Chapter
• Review the primary traits of high-performing teams
• Understand the key principles that lead to better project team performance
• Review proven techniques to improve project team performance
• Learn effective responses to special situations, including poor performers, high-maintenance team members, and team conflicts
When it comes right down to it, you’ve got to deliver. And the key to doing this is having a high-performing project team. You can have the greatest plan in the world, but if your core project team can’t get the work done as expected, it really doesn’t matter. Conversely, a high-performing project team can go a long way to compensate for inadequate planning and other ...