In This Chapter
• Understand how to manage a project in a project management “lite” culture
• Find out what to do when a detailed schedule cannot be developed
• Review insights for managing a project with a hard milestone date
• Learn how to deal with difficult resources
• Review steps to better prepare for and manage turnover
• Discover powerful tips for managing a selection process
• Learn how to improve any testing process
Whereas the last chapter focused on accelerating your knowledge and use of Microsoft Project, this chapter focuses on accelerating your project management effectiveness by taking a closer look at common scenarios and challenges you are likely to encounter—even on a first assignment.
The first four ...