1. A project is a unique endeavor that has a beginning and an end.
2. Operations are activities that are ongoing or repetitive, whereas projects are constrained to end.
3. Communications is the strongest skill a project manager must have; it will take 80 to 90 percent of his or her time.
4. The corporation’s strategy is input into the organizational project management hierarchy.
5. Organizations use portfolio management to identify, prioritize, manage, and control projects, programs, and other related work, to achieve specific strategic business objectives.
6. An organization would establish a program to manage projects in a coordinated manner to achieve the strategic objectives and benefits.
7. PMOs ...