Planning Time: Determining What, When and How Much
In this part …
- Understand the very powerful ‘product led’ approach to planning, opening the door to particularly effective quality management and progress control.
- Learn how to do activity planning, create an Activity Network diagram for your project, and master the scheduling of even the most complex projects.
- Plan the use of your resources effectively, getting the right people and materials in the right place at the right time – while staying within your budget
- Divide your project up into manageable stages, plan your work assignments and get into the detail of making your project work.
- Plan for, analyse and deal with the risks associated with your project using tried and trusted risk-management techniques.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.