Linking Projects to Performance
In This Chapter
- How projects meet business needs
- The four phases in a project
- A different approach to managing change
- Paying attention to the schedule, budget, and scope of a project
- What defines project success?
- Running all projects great and small
The twenty-first century is here, along with tighter budgets, less time to get things done, and fewer resources. Sure, ships that allow faster-than-light travel are still Avatar fantasies, but rapid change, expanding technologies, and global marketing are real today.
To compete, you need to do more with less. Generally, projects are undertaken because they ...