We start with two bits of good news:
- In most situations, project management is straightforward and you can do it!
- By applying the techniques you learn in this book, you will significantly improve your chances of successfully delivering projects.
What you will be able to do once you have read the book
If you read this book, learn and practise the approach described within it, and apply it with some common sense, you will be able to:
- Manage and deliver more complex projects than you can currently without exhausting yourself or becoming overly stressed.
- Apply the principles to your personal life and find yourself completing everyday tasks more reliably.
- Come across to others you work with as competent and professional in completing ...