By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Identify research needs and strategies for qualitative risk analysis.
• Implement qualitative risk analysis tools to define the level of current knowledge available to determine probability and impact, establish range scales for risk probability and impact, and define risk thresholds for different categories of risk.
• Establish a risk scoring system using either words or numbers, and rank risks according to either.
• Measure overall project risk for a project using three different techniques.
• Update risk register data showing ...