By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Apply sensitivity analysis to project schedule issues.
• Use the tools of network diagramming and critical path analysis to construct a network diagram from a list of tasks, perform a forward and backward pass on a network diagram, identify the critical path in a network diagram, and calculate total float and free float in noncritical activities.
• Describe the three types of schedule risk.
• Create a three-point estimate for a work package with uncertain duration.
• Calculate a PERT time using a three-point estimate and ...