By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Establish a process to conduct risk response planning for your project or organization.
• Analyze a proposed risk response for residual and secondary risk considerations.
• Determine when multi-stage risk responses are desirable or appropriate.
• Define three strategies for managing threat risk.
• Define three strategies for managing opportunity risk.
• Define two strategies for risk acceptance.
• Develop action steps for a risk response and place them in the project plan or in other project documentation.
Estimated timing for this chapter: ...