Design pro Andy Anderson is your guide in this how-to course covering the basics of working with the Figma prototyping design tool. He begins with an explanation of Figma's online collaborative prototyping environment (designers work from anywhere in the world, using any connected computer), before moving on to the build-out of an actual working prototype.
You'll learn how to add content in the form of text, images, and components; then look at how you export a project, and how you share a project. All that while you explore some time-saving tips and tricks, and much more... and it begins with the very first lesson.
- Gain hands-on experience building a functional prototype for a smartphone app
- Learn how to access the Figma site, start a project, and work online
- Pick up Figma shortcuts that speed up the prototyping design process
- Explore and use Figma's basic toolsets - layout grids, frames, etc.
- Learn how to add and control project images, components, and text
- Understand how to preview, share, and export Figma projects
Table of Contents
- Building A Figma Project
- Adding Substance To The Project
- Working With Images And Components
- Formatting Text
- Putting On The Finishing Touches
- Wrap Up 00:01:05
- Title: Prototyping with Figma
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781491990001