Python programming masterclass for beginners – learn all about Python 3 with object-oriented concepts, five projects and more!
About This Video
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- You will learn how to write clean and proper Python code as we take you through the concepts, some example projects, and the proper programming structure.
- Acquire the prerequisite Python skills to move into specific branches of web development, data science, image processing, and more.
Welcome to "Python Programming A-Z – Learn Python Programming by Building Five Projects," a course that takes you through your Python journey from beginner to advanced step by step. This course touches on every important concept of the latest version of Python, Python 3. Throughout the course, we will explore the most essential Python features:
- Basics of Python programming – expressions, variables, and printing output
- Python operators – the Python assignment operator, relational and logical operators, and short circuit operators
- Python conditionals and if statements
- Methods – parameters, arguments, and return values
- Object-oriented programming – classes and objects
- Encapsulation, inheritance, and abstract classes
- Python data structures in-depth – lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples
- Conditionals – if/else statements and nested if/else
- Loops – for loops, while loops, break, and continue
- The mutability and immutability of Python’s basic types
- Built-in and user-defined modules
- Errors and exception handling – try, except, else, and finally
- Custom exceptions – raising exceptions and creating and raising a custom exception
- Data analysis with Pandas
- Face recognition with OpenCV
- Building a GUI application with Tkinter
- An automated Twitter bot with Tweepy
- Understanding the basics of databases and working with SQLite 3
- Five projects with OpenCV, pandas, PyTube, Tkinter, Tweepy, and more
After completing this course, you will be ready to work as an intern, fresher, or freelancer, and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly, you will be ready to use the huge scope offered by Python programming.