Visualizing multispectral layers
Multispectral layers can be rendered in different ways depending on how bands are used. This recipe shows you how to do this and discusses the theory behind it.
How to do it…
- The Landsat image, when opened with the default configuration, looks something like the following screenshot:
- Double-click on the layer to open its properties and move to the Style section:
- Select the band number 4 in the Red band field.
- Select the band number 3 in the Green band field.
- Select the band number 2 in the Blue band field.
Your style configuration should be like the following:
- Click on OK.
The image ...