Animation in QML
Qt allows us to easily animate a UI component without writing a bunch of code. In this example, we will learn how to make our program's UI more interesting by applying animations to it.
How to do it…
- Once again, we will start everything from scratch. Therefore, create a new Qt Quick application project in Qt Creator and open up
- Go to the Imports tab in the Library window and add a Qt Quick module called QtQuick.Controls to your project.
- After that, you will see a new category appear in the QML Types tab called Qt Quick - Controls, which contains many new widgets that can be placed on the canvas.
- Next, drag three button widgets to the canvas and set their height to
45. Then, go to the Layout tab on the Properties window ...