INTRODUCTION TO QUANTITATIVE DECISION-MAKING METHODS IN HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT
• Recognize the quantitative techniques for decisions about delivering health care of high quality.
• Describe the historical background and the development of decision techniques.
• Describe the health care manager’s role and responsibilities in decision making.
• Review the scope of health services and follow recent trends in health care.
• Describe health services management and distinct characteristics of health services.
In today’s highly complicated, technological, and competitive health care arena, the public’s outcry is for administrators, physicians, and other health care professionals to provide high quality care at a lower ...