DECISION MAKING IN HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
• Evaluate the decision-making framework in health service organizations.
• Describe the techniques that apply to decision making under uncertainty.
• Describe the techniques that apply to decision making under risk.
• Develop and interpret the expected value of perfect information.
• Design a decision tree and solve a health care problem.
• Analyze sensitivity on outcomes and probabilities in analysis.
• Describe the multi-attribute decision making.
Managers in health care organizations must make frequent decisions, using collected data. They must decide how to direct and organize others, and also how to control processes within the system. Moreover, health care managers ...