QN References and Further Reading
- Covey, Stephen R. and Rebecca R. Merrill. The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Ehanges Everything. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2008.
- Swart, Tara, Kitty Chisholm, and Paul Brown. Neuroscience for Leadership. London: Palgrave, 2015.
QN Chapter 1
- Babcock, Linda, and Sara Laschever. Women Don't Ask: The High Cost of Avoiding Negotiation—And Positive Strategies for Change. New York: Bantam Books, 2007.
- Bos, Maarten, “The Unconscious Executive.” HBR Working Knowledge Newsletter (July 9, 2012). http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/the‐unconscious‐executive
- Cain, Susan. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. New York: Crown, 2012.
- Capra, Fritjof. The Web of Life: New Scientific Understanding of Living Systems. New York: Anchor Books, 1997.
- Chira, Susan. “The Universal Phenomenon of Men Interrupting Women.” New York Times (June 14, 2017). https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/business/women‐sexism‐work‐huffington‐kamala‐harris.html?_r=0
- Coleman, Isobel. “The Global Glass Ceiling: Why Empowering Women Is Good for Business.” Foreign Affairs 89, no. 3 (May/June, 2010). https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2010‐05‐01/global‐glass‐ceiling
- De Koven, Bernard. “Playfulness Is a Spiritual Practice.” Psychology Today. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/having‐fun/201511/playfulness‐is‐spiritual‐practice
- Fritz, H. L., L. N. Russek, and M. M., Dillon. “Humor Use Moderates the Relation of Stressful Life Events with ...
Get Quantum Negotiation now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.