- Covey, Stephen R. and Rebecca R. Merrill. The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Ehanges Everything. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2008.
- Swart, Tara, Kitty Chisholm, and Paul Brown. Neuroscience for Leadership. London: Palgrave, 2015.
QN Chapter 1
- Babcock, Linda, and Sara Laschever. Women Don't Ask: The High Cost of Avoiding Negotiation—And Positive Strategies for Change. New York: Bantam Books, 2007.
- Bos, Maarten, “The Unconscious Executive.” HBR Working Knowledge Newsletter (July 9, 2012). http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/the‐unconscious‐executive
- Cain, Susan. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. New York: Crown, 2012.
- Capra, Fritjof. The Web of Life: New Scientific Understanding of Living Systems. New York: Anchor Books, 1997.
- Chira, Susan. “The Universal Phenomenon of Men Interrupting Women.” New York Times (June 14, 2017). https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/business/women‐sexism‐work‐huffington‐kamala‐harris.html?_r=0
- Coleman, Isobel. “The Global Glass Ceiling: Why Empowering Women Is Good for Business.” Foreign Affairs 89, no. 3 (May/June, 2010). https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2010‐05‐01/global‐glass‐ceiling
- De Koven, Bernard. “Playfulness Is a Spiritual Practice.” Psychology Today. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/having‐fun/201511/playfulness‐is‐spiritual‐practice
- Fritz, H. L., L. N. Russek, and M. M., Dillon. “Humor Use Moderates the Relation of Stressful Life Events with ...