• Recording and depositing customer payments
• Entering and handling cash sales in QuickBooks
• Working with a cash drawer
• Banking Accounts Receivable payments
• Tracking the money you’re owed
• Using the Accounts Receivable reports
• Customer statements in QuickBooks
Once you have sent invoices to your customers, you expect money will eventually arrive to pay off those invoices. In fact, for most businesses, the most rewarding QuickBooks task is receiving a payment from a customer. QuickBooks gives you the tools you need to make sure that you apply customer payments the ...