Invoicing and Other Sales Transactions
In this chapter:
• Entering basic information in invoices
• Voiding, deleting, and pending invoicing
• Working with packing slips
• Memorizing and batching invoices
• Working with credit memos and estimates
• Understanding progress billing
• Reimbursable expenses in QuickBooks
• Printing forms with QuickBooks
• Bulk “Clear” forms
Usually, you need to send an invoice to a customer and get paid for that invoice before you can put money into your business account. Creating an invoice in QuickBooks is easy once you understand what all the parts of the invoice do and how to modify them to reflect the way you do business.
In addition to invoices, you may have to issue credits, print ...
Get QuickBooks 2016: The Best Guide for Small Business, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.