In this chapter:
• Entering basic information in invoices
• Voiding, deleting, and pending invoicing
• Working with packing slips
• Memorizing and batching invoices
• Working with credit memos and estimates
• Understanding progress billing
• Reimbursable expenses in QuickBooks
• Printing forms with QuickBooks
• Bulk “Clear” forms
Usually, you need to send an invoice to a customer and get paid for that invoice before you can put money into your business account. Creating an invoice in QuickBooks is easy once you understand what all the parts of the invoice do and how to modify them to reflect the way you do business.
In addition to invoices, you may have to issue credits, print ...