• Creating custom Home tab views
• Re-creating the Summary view
• Crafting an Analysis & Reports view
• Customizing the Toolbar
• Telling Quicken your preferences
• Converting your older Quicken files to a new computer
• Changing multiple transactions
• Using the Emergency Records Organizer
Once you have become familiar with Quicken, you may want to fine-tune parts of the program to meet your needs. While there are options for changing the look of Quicken throughout this book, other customization options, such as customizing the Toolbar, may be useful to you. This appendix explains many ways you can customize Quicken.
Quicken offers many customization ...