• Taking control
• Using the Debt Reduction Planner
• Understanding Quicken’s automatic budget
• Working with your automatic budget
• Forecasting for your future
• Understanding why we save
• Saving strategically
• Using Savings Goals
Economic ups and downs have emphasized the importance of saving money and reducing debt. Budgeting and saving to prepare for life events is an important part of financial management. Savings enable you to make major purchases or take family vacations without increasing debt. Long-term planning and saving can allow you to help your kids through college, handle emergencies, and have a comfortable retirement.
This chapter tells you about tools ...