• Starting a reconciliation
• Comparing transactions to a paper statement
• Identifying reconciled items
• Finishing up
• Reconciling credit card accounts
• Printing a reconciliation report
• Undoing reconciled transactions
Once you have set up your banking and credit card accounts, it is important that you reconcile your Quicken information to that shown by your financial institution. Often, the task of reconciling or manually balancing your bank account each month is not your favorite chore. However, you may open your bank statement each month and, using the paper form and a calculator, total all the checks and deposits. There’s a lot of adding when it comes to totaling the outstanding ...