1. Anon., “Military Standard, Calibration System Requirements,” MIL-STD-45562A, Department of Defense, Washington, D.C., 1988.
2. Bendat, J. S., Principles and Applications of Random Noise Theory, Wiley, New York, 1958. Reprinted by Krieger, Melbourne, Florida, 1977.
3. Bendat, J. S., “The Hilbert Transform and Applications to Correlation Measurements,” Bruel & Kjaer, Denmark, 1985.
4. Bendat, J. S., “Spectral Techniques for Nonlinear System Analysis and Identification,” Shock and Vibration, Vol. 1, p. 21, 1993.
5. Bendat, J. S., Nonlinear System Techniques and Applications, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1998.
6. Bendat, J. S., and Palo, P. A., “Practical Techniques for Nonlinear System Analysis and Identification,” Sound and Vibration, Bay Village, OH, June 1990.
7. Bendat, J. S., Palo, P. A., and Coppolino, R. N., “A General Identification Technique for Nonlinear Differential Equations of motion,” Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 7, p. 43, 1992.
8. Bendat, J, S., Palo, P. A., and Coppolino, R. N., “Identification of Physical Parameters with Memory in Nonlinear Systems,” International Journal of Nonlinear Mechanics, Vol. 30, p. 841, 1995.
9. Bendat, J. S., and Piersol, A. G., “Spectral Analysis of Nonlinear Systems Involving Square-Law Operations,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 81, p. 199, 1982.
10. Bendat, J. S., and Piersol, A. G., “Decomposition of Wave Forces into Linear and Nonlinear Components,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 106, p. 391, ...