Graphics and Learning
By Connie Malamed
In This Chapter
• What are the benefits of using graphics for learning?
• What does the graphic planning process look like?
• How do you select graphics?
• How do you edit graphics?
• Where do you place your graphics?
We are visual beings. For those who are sighted, the brain uses more resources for visual processing than for any other sense, more than hearing, smelling, and tasting. The optic nerve is packed with more than 1 million nerve fibers, taking in and sending information from the eyes to the brain. Most important to learning, we select and interpret this information without much ...