The next step is to allow entries to be saved to the app. Let's modify AddExpensesModal again and add the following features; you will also need to add some methods into storageMethods as well as the AddExpenses component:
- A button to save the expense, with the following conditions:
- It should only be enabled if all the fields of the modal are filled out.
- When pressed, the expense name, amount, and date should be saved into AsyncStorage.
- The date should be formatted with Moment the same way we formatted it for the ExpandableCell title.
- When this logic finishes, the modal should be closed and the information entered should be cleared. The closing of the modal should be passed in as a prop from the parent AddExpenses component ...