1. ACTORS—adaptivity and control of resources in embedded systems. Project web site at http://www.actors-project.eu/.
2. J. H. Anderson and M. Moir. Universal constructions for large objects. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 10(12):1317–1332, 1999.
3. J. H. Anderson and S. Ramamurthy. A framework for implementing objects and scheduling tasks in lock-free real-time systems. In Proc. 17th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, pages 94–105, December 1996.
4. J. H. Anderson, S. Ramamurthy, and K. Jeffay. Real-time computing with lock-free shared objects. In Proc. 16th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, pages 28–37, December 1995.
5. ARM Ltd. ARM Architecture Reference Manual, July 2005. DDI 0100I.
6. ARM Ltd.