10 Hours of Video Instruction
10 hours of Red Hat webcasts to help you prepare for the RHCSA and RHCE exams
The Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE Webcasts is a 10-hour video course of author-recorded webcasts that examine key Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE certification topics. Sander van Vugt provides 10 live-recorded webinars that examine some of the toughest topics you’ll find on the RHCSA and RHCE examines.
About the Instructor
Sander van Vugt has been a Linux instructor since 1994, who has helped hundreds of people to their RHCSA and RHCE certificates. Sander is an author of dozens of Linux related topics, including the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, and a regular contributor to major Linux publications. He's also a speaker on Linux conferences around the world.
- Beginning to intermediate
What You Will Learn
- Key concepts on the Red Hat Certified Systems Engineer (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exams
Who Should Take This Course
- Anyone wanting to get RHCSA and RHCE certified
- Linux engineers interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators that want to deepen their skills
- Administrators with a profound knowledge and experience working with other Linux distributions, like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems and also developers that write software for Linux
- The ideal target student has some foundational Red Hat knowledge.
O’Reilly Media, Pearson IT Certification, and Sander Van Vugt have no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. The RED HAT and RHCSA trademarks are used for identification purposes only and are not intended to indicate affiliation with or approval by Red Hat, Inc.
Table of Contents
Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE Webcasts
- Lesson 1: Managing GUID Partitions and EFI Disks (RHCSA) 00:48:10
- Lesson 2: Working with ACLs and Special Permissions (RHCSA) 00:45:12
- Lesson 3: Configuring Remote Logins (RHCSA and RHCE) 00:41:13
- Lesson 4: Working with systemd (RHCSA and RHCE) 00:42:42
- Lesson 5: Setting up automount with and without systemd (RHCSA and RHCE) 00:49:01
- Lesson 6: Fixing SELinux Issues (RHCSA and RHCE) 00:47:58
- Lesson 7: Managing Networking in RHEL 7 (RHCSA and RHCE) 00:41:06
- Lesson 8: Securing NFS with Kerberos (RHCE) 00:46:49
- Lesson 9: Setting up an iSCSI Environment with Target and Initiator (RHCE) 00:46:28
- Lesson 10: Creating Advanced Samba Configurations (RHCE) 00:52:26
- Title: Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE Webcasts
- Release date: July 2019
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780134314754