Reg A+ Guide for Entrepreneurs and Investors
In summary, the key benefits of Regulation A+ include:
- Investment opportunities for ~100M plus non-accredited and ~8M accredited investors in attractive pre-IPO companies
- Unrestricted advertising of offerings on the Internet, in print, on the radio and TV to reach investors
- Immediate liquidity with potential of full trading of stock in a secondary market after initial raise
- Higher pricing per share and lower cost for raising capital compared to other alternatives
- Ability to raise up to $50M in any 12-month period
- Applicable to most U.S. and Canadian businesses with very few exceptions
Reasons for entrepreneurs to consider Regulation A+ include:
- Raise growth capital for early- ...
Get Regulation A+: How the JOBS Act Creates Opportunities for Entrepreneurs and Investors now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.